What to do first?
- start thinking about what kind of food and drink to serve at our Christmas party on Dec 1
- start thinking about and shopping for various decorative items for said party
- start writing family Christmas letter
- answer a bunch of emails re: the auction I'm working on that is this Saturday
- plan what to wear for said auction
- start big cleaning project in prep for the party and the rest of the holidays
- move all of Darren's basketball game schedule info to my digital calendar
- get my oil changed
- freshen up plantings in the front and back yards for the holidays
- finish the book I'm reading
- start the new book and finish it before the movie comes out in 2 weeks
- buy more music on iTunes so that we freshen up our mix for the party
That's just the beginning and I know there are many of you who have even more to do. How about if we commit to each other that we will take care of ourselves during this crazy time.
I think I'll start by meeting my friend Deb at Starbucks next weekend just because it would be fun and just because I want to.